Fancy a chat/coffee?
How do you know you need help?
- You have little or no marketing support/resource
- Want to grow your business but not sure how
- Need a plan for growth
- Need help with ‘doing’ your marketing
- Want someone experienced but can’t afford a full-timer
- Want more time to do what you want to do
- Need flexibility
How can we help grow your business?
- Access to a senior marketer – managing your marketing program without the cost
- Not just one person but a marketing department ’in behind’
- The thinking done first
- The doing connected to the thinking
- Everything linked to business growth
- A focus on success/measurability/reporting
- All of your marketing services under one roof
MyMarketer’s ABC’s of marketing
A. Plan for growth
We develop a ‘Plan of Attack’ to set the objectives, strategic direction, tactics and marketing budget for your business.
B. Brand clarity
A logo, visual identity, promise of value and tone of voice work together to form your ‘brand’. If your brand needs a refresh or a complete overhaul, MyMarketer can help.
C. Marketing communication tactics
Everything from logo design, websites, SEO/SEM, digital and traditional advertising, social media and more! Our creative team will make it happen.
At MyMarketer, we like to think of ourselves as marketing generalists, meaning we transfer our experience and learnings across multiple fields to provide an innovation advantage. Within the MyMarketer network we collectively have over 150 years of marketing experience, working in both B2B and B2C environments across a broad range of industries including:
FMCG | Financial Services | Retail | Food & Beverage | IT & Telecommunications | Construction | Sporting Bodies | Not for Profit | Fashion & Apparel | Tourism & Hospitality | Manufacturing | Professional Services | Automotive | Electronics | Real Estate | Health | Interior Design
Get an assessment of your current marketing activity by taking our free 10-minute marketing audit. Use the password ‘helpmybusiness’ to request a free consultation with a senior marketer.